Apr 25, 2019
In episode #998, we discuss 7
marketing tools that we love right now. Tune in to hear which new
tools we think are the best.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7
Marketing Tools That We Love
- [00:35] 1: Cameo.
- [01:00] It’s a service where
you pay famous people for personal messages.
- [02:45] 2: Wayback
- [02:55] Eric has been doing a
lot of A/B testing lately.
- [03:20] He has been using this
tool to look at all the variations of web pages and ads people have
run over time.
- [04:20] 3:
- [04:35] Livestorm is a
browser-based webinar tool.
- [04:50] Some like it better
- [05:10] 4: Kajabi.
- [05:30] Neil has been using
this to realize free content locked behind an email
- [06:24] 5: Formidable
- [06:40] This is a way to make
- [06:58] 6: Content
- [07:09] Great for checking in
- [08:32] 7:
- [08:43] This tool helps you see
how you are trending on different podcast platforms.
- [08:57] That’s it for
- [09:17] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: