Jan 17, 2020
In episode #1265, we share seven
important lessons you can learn from Gary Vaynerchuk. Being aware
of your weaknesses, connecting with your ideal customers,
experimenting with new things, and showing up as yourself will help
you to build an irresistible brand. Tune in to hear how you can
double down on your content!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven
Marketing Lessons You Can Learn from Gary
- [00:32] Gary’s agency
VaynerMedia and how he built out his father’s wine
- [01:06] Recognize what you’re
not good at and get a team to help you.
- [01:39] If you’re going to do
marketing, find ways to relate to your ideal
- [02:24] Be ahead of the game
when it comes to testing and trying new
- [03:00] Know that social media
traffic is short-lived, and take control.
- [03:42] Be fast to get new
things out consistently.
- [04:35] Make the most of your
content by reusing it in smaller segments.
- [05:23] The importance of being
yourself and showing up unapologetically.
- [06:28] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: