Oct 5, 2019
In episode #1161, we share 7
tips for LinkedIn marketing as you prepare for 2020. These tips can
get your content and engagement all the way up, shared and gaining
traction as you build your profile and business. Tune in to hear
about tagging, channel partners, LinkedIn Live and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7
LinkedIn Marketing Tips to Help You in 2020.
- [00:31] LinkedIn Live just
- [02:35] Publish content on
LinkedIn; videos, articles and other kinds of text-based
- [02:39] Tag usage when posting
- [03:03] Building channel
partners and finding similar businesses and people.
- [04:12] Involving friends,
associates and influencers in order to drum up
- [05:12] Reaching out to
contacts to share you content on their profile.
- [06:58] Using LinkedIn
Recruiter for starting conversations.
- [07:32] That is it for
- [07:51] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: