Dec 4, 2019
In episode #1221, we talk about
the seven lessons we learned hosting our own mastermind! We had
such a blast hosting this event, meeting all the attendees, and
listening to the great speakers, so we thought we would share the
seven biggest takeaways we got from the experience. Tune in to hear
about raising capital, hosting dinners, growing a following and
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7
Lessons We Learned from a Mastermind.
- [00:33] The mastermind we
hosted recently and the great time we had!
- [01:28] Attendees and the
amazing quality of people who were there.
- [02:05] The democratization of
capital and the different ways to raise funds.
- [03:08] Benefits of purchasing
sites from non-profits.
- [04:12] Getting out there and
doing in-person, active events.
- [05:16] A simple way to grow
your Instagram following today!
- [06:14] Using dinners for
mingling and networking of participants.
- [07:01] Staying open to taking
and giving help in the business world.
- [09:16] Optimize yourself for
- [10:32] That is it for
- [10:36] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: