Dec 9, 2019
In episode #1226, we share the
seven best lessons we learned from Sam Ovens’ presentation at our
recent marketing workshop. We talk about money-draining tasks,
distracting habits such as networking and cooking, and tips for
practicing a healthy diet. We also share his lessons for optimizing
your business through testimonials, thinking ahead, and obsessing
over minor tweaks. Sam makes $36 million per year using techniques
like these, so it would probably be a good idea if you checked out
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven
Lessons We Learned From Sam Ovens.
- [01:20] How networking can be a
distraction from focussing on one’s business.
- [02:14] The value of quitting
-$100 per hour activities such as drinking alcohol.
- [03:04] Get more energy
non-processed foods, and fasting intermittently.
- [04:30] Using a food delivery
service such as Thistle to cut out time spent cooking.
- [05:22] The success that comes
by fine-tuning whichever of your campaigns is working
- [06:35] Evolve your business
through future-focused thinking and observing great
- [07:40] The 3586 impromptu
testimonials Sam has and how they create trust in his
- [09:33] That’s it for
- [09:36] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: