Jun 5, 2020
In episode #1404, we share seven
lessons we have learned after 30 million podcast downloads! That's
right Marketing School has had more than 30 million downloads since
we started four years ago! We have learned a lot along the way and
so we thought we would pick out the seven best lessons to share
with all of our listeners! Tune in to hear about equipment,
recording schedules and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Lessons After 30 Million
- [00:45] Four
years of the Marketing School Podcast!
- [01:21] Consistency is king! You win and grow over
- [02:11] Aiming
for the biggest reach by repurposing on multiple
- [03:00] A
mixer goes a long way and sound quality can up your game a
- [03:27] Monetization is a great option, even early
- [04:12] Utilize all your channels and invite an
audience to your show.
- [04:42] Show
all of your episodes on platforms, it leads to more plays and
- [05:17] What
makes this show unique? Perspectives and inspiration!
- [06:02] That
is it for today!
- [06:05] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: