Oct 16, 2020
In episode #1532, Neil and Eric dive into the seven laws of
podcasting. With the medium growing and offering more opportunities
than ever, now is the time to get in. We hear about the importance
of consistency, repurposing content, and asking for ratings. For
this, and a whole lot more, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Seven Laws of
- [00:32] How long Eric and Neil have been
- [01:18] Law 1: Be consistent,
- [01:47] Law 2: Have a lot of content to get
- [02:16] Law 3: Repurpose content across
- [03:01] Law 4: Do keyword research, no matter
- [03:13] Law 5: Pay attention to your audio
quality and make use of a mixer and a good mic.
- [04:12] Law 6: Always ask your audience for
- [04:33] Law 7: Stay on top of your numbers,
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
The Joe Rogan Experience
Entrepreneurs on Fire with John Lee Dumas
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: