Dec 8, 2018
In episode #860, we discuss 7
last-minute holiday marketing ideas. Tune in to hear 7 great ways
to promote your business this holiday season.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
7 Last Minute Holiday Marketing
- [00:50] 1: Leverage the 12 days
- [01:02] Each day, you can have
a special offer.
- [01:32] 2: Have a special, one
- [02:20] 3: Discount your most
popular or profitable items, so you can an influx of traffic and
- [03:08] 4: Have a photo-sharing
contest on social media.
- [03:26] Make sure the contest
is product-centric and also offer your product as a
- [03:48] 5: The spinning wheel
(like Wheel of Fortune).
- [04:07] A prize wheel is a
great way to attract people.
- [04:24] 6: Have a gift card
- [04:34] As an example, for
every $100 in gift cards someone buys, offer an additional amount,
like $25 for free.
- [05:07] 7: Cross-promote your
products and services with another company.
- [05:24] That’s it for
- [05:33] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: