Dec 23, 2018
In episode #875, we discuss 7
landing page hacks. Tune in to see which ones you should test in
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
7 Landing Page Hacks to Test in
- [00:35] 1: Using a tool
like Landbot to make a conversational landing
- [00:51] If you want an example
of this, go to the Marketing School site.
- [01:15] 2: Have them schedule a
call right after you collect the lead (using Schedule Once).
- [01:40] 3: Write concise
- [01:54] Swiped has good examples of this.
- [02:10] 4: Do the opposite of
what everyone else is doing.
- [02:30] Right now, people are
using Google Sign-in. Try doing something else that helps assuage
people’s privacy concerns.
- [03:21] 5: Post a video on your
- [03:44] 6: Create a longer
- [04:15] 7: Incentivize
- [04:52] That’s it for
- [05:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: