Dec 8, 2019
In episode #1225, we will be
sharing seven hacks that you can apply to your life to start
performing at a more elite level. Whether you are already super
successful but want to optimize even further, or you’re just
starting along your path to greatness, these seven hacks will be
invaluable! We cover sleep and organizational habits, eradicating
time-draining tasks, and also the incredible new Timeshifter app.
Become your greatest self by hitting play and learning from the
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Hacks
to Performing at an Elite Level.
- [00:30] Use Timeshifter to beat
jet lag and perform optimally.
- [01:15] How to optimize life
for convenience so that work can be focussed on.
- [02:39] Ways to get as much
sleep as possible: room temperature, sobriety, etc.
- [03:39] Break down tomorrow’s
tasks into chunks using a to-do list.
- [04:41] What the five through
30 model is and how it can optimize habits and
- [05:40] The benefits of waking
up at 04:00 and starting work at 05:00: no
- [06:26] Batch days by themes of
tasks to guard what you spend time doing.
- [07:28] That’s it for
- [07:30] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: