Nov 20, 2018
In episode #842, we discuss 7
growth hacks that will help you to drive more sales. Tune in to
hear how you can increase your sales rates.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
7 Growth Hacks That Will Help
You Drive More Sales
- [00:33] 1: Full
- [00:45] At networking events,
people still trade business cards. Full Contact takes the
information off scanned business cards and helps you organize
- [00:58] It works in conjunction
- [01:22] It reduces time spent
on data entry.
- [01:28] 2: Gong.
- [01:44] Gong will help you
determine how a pitch went.
- [02:05] You can use the data to
help optimize conversion rates.
- [02:54] 4: Schedule Once.
- [03:10] This will help you
schedule Sales Rep calls and target the correct leads.
- [03:41] 5: Reducing
- [04:05] The cost per
acquisition for a webinar lead was around $12, which is pretty
high. It recently dropped to $4.
- [04:20] 6: Integrate
- [04:40] You can send text
reminders for scheduled sales calls.
- [05:05] 7: Front.
- [05:15] Once you have people
opt in to emails or messages, you integrate Front with Twilio and
send text messages and share those conversations with others on
- [06:02] That’s it for
- [06:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: