Jan 5, 2019
In episode #888, we discuss
Google Ad hacks. Tune in to hear how you can crush it in
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
7 Google Ads Hacks That'll
Crush it in 2019
- [00:45] 1: Custom-intent
- [01:01] Anyone searching for
“red shoes” can get a red shoes ad.
- [01:20] The CPA is
- [01:30] 2: Create a remarketing
video for all the people that didn’t check out.
- [01:50] Do an opposite pitch in
- [02:10] 3: Don’t forget to
connect your YouTube ads with analytics.
- [02:50] 4: Stop driving people
back to the same landing page.
- [03:27] 5: Don’t forget about
- [03:42] Once you get a few
conversions, switch your bid amount.
- [04:15] 6: Run ads on
- [04:35] 7: Don’t forget
Google Display Network Responsive Ads.
- [04:55] Have a responsive
- [05:05] That’s it for
- [05:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with us: