Jul 22, 2020
In episode #1451, we share 7 future-proof SEO strategies to will
help to scale your organic traffic. User experience will become
increasingly important in how Google will rank pages, so be sure to
create pages that are easy to navigate. Tune in to hear how you can
track down effective long-tail keywords that will instantly boost
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Future-Proof SEO
Techniques That Will Scale Your Organic Traffic.
- [00:33] Pillar and power pages contribute to
good user experiences.
- [00:52] Ensure that you are interlinking your
related written content.
- [01:21] Create pages that are super
user-friendly and all about their experience.
- [02:15] Build links at scale by creating or
buying a product or tool and give it away for free.
- [02:51] Consider hiring a full-time developer
once your business is up and running.
- [03:04] Update your old content and pages that
lose traffic to keep Google ranking it.
- [03:39] Be careful of updating content pieces
that are no longer relevant.
- [04:03] Think about finding and adding
long-tail keywords to generate more
- [04:50] Host as many of your website pages as
possible on your CDN.
- [05:45] Optimize your titles and meta
descriptions by using Google Search Console.
- [06:30] That’s it for today!
- [06:31] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
IndieMaker (formerly 1Kprojects)
Google Search Console
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: