Mar 10, 2017
In Episode #222, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 free marketing
tools that you ought to use. People oftentimes become overwhelmed
about where to start with their marketing campaigns with little
knowledge of the tools that are already at their disposal. Eric and
Neil give you 7 free tools and describe what they are, how they add
value to your website, and how they improve your ranking.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Free Marketing Tools that You
Ought to Use
- 00:34 – First is Ubersuggest
- 00:38 – It is great for content generation
- 00:54 – Second is Google Tag
- 01:05 – It makes adding tools to your website easier
- 01:15 – Make sure you have the right retargeting pixel and
- 01:56 – HubSpot
- 02:19 – It tracks your email and tells the receivers’
- 02:33 – Mixmax will let you
- 02:48 – You can personalize your outreach email
- 03:06 – You can integrate it with your team
- 03:20 – Yesware and
Sales does the same thing as Mixmax
- 03:35 – Google
- 03:50 – It allows you to see what is happening on your
- 04:02 – BuiltWith tells
you what your competition is doing, for free
- 04:25 – If you know what your competition is using, you might
as well use it, as well!
- 04:35 – SimilarWeb is
good for competitive analysis and it has a free and premium
- 05:06 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- There are tons of free marketing tools available – sift through
and find the ones that will be helpful to your site.
- Knowing your competitors behavior will help you improve your
- Email is still one of the best marketing channels out there -
tracking and personalizing your emails is key in maximizing its
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.