Dec 18, 2018
In episode #870, we count out 7
Facebook Ad tips. Tune in to hear some lucrative Facebook
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
7 Facebook Ads Tips For 2019
- [00:38] 1: Eric’s team starting
running Facebook and Instagram Story ads. Original cost per
acquisitions was $8-9, but now it’s at $4-5.
- [01:00] You can make quick
videos, because they don’t need to be well-produced.
- [01:30] 2: Make your own
content, do not use a professional photographer.
- [02:11] Self-produced content
- [02:33] 3: Use Many
Chat or any chat
- [02:55] Try to get people to
converse on Facebook Messenger.
- [03:44] 4: When you collect a
Facebook lead, send them to a Schedule Once page.
- [04:05] This is a great way to
schedule calls with leads.
- [04:22] 5: Direct Heroes Instagram bots are great.
- [04:55] 6: Test out different
ways to generate sales.
- [05:15] 7: Share and promote
- [06:10] That’s it for
- [06:18] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: