Jan 13, 2019
In episode #896, we discuss
Facebook ad hacks. Tune in to hear the 7 hacks that will help you
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
7 Facebook Ad Hacks That'll
Crush it in 2019
- [00:33] 1: Run Messenger ads,
as they are inexpensive.
- [01:07] 2: Turn off Instagram
ads when running Facebook ads.
- [01:22] You will get the lowest
ROI on Instagram.
- [01:35] 3: The story ads are
performing well, so try one before they become too
- [01:48] 4: Make remarketing
- [02:00] 5: Facebook has an A/B
testing option that you should try.
- [02:18] 6: Click on your
competitors “Info & Ads” link that will help you compare
- [03:31] 7: Don’t just duplicate
- [03:50] Share one page post and
stop splitting social stats.
- [04:20] That’s it for
- [04:26] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: