May 27, 2019
In episode #1030, we discuss
really smart marketing techniques you should copy. Tune in to hear
which ideas are worth emulating.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7
Examples of Really Smart Marketing That You Should Copy
- [00:35] 1: Native
- [00:45] We previously talked
about Audi having a partnership with the studio that created The
- [01:14] 2:
- [01:30] Giving away small
things for free can bring in users and their contact
- [02:00] 3: A 30 day
- [02:15] It’s a way of engaging
- [02:42] 4: A free book
- [02:50] Give away a book,
charge for shipping, then up or downsell.
- [03:25] 5: Superhuman.
- [03:31] It’s a great email tool
that helps you quickly create an email campaign.
- [04:20] 6: Sell through live
- [04:30] Live pitches
- [04:55] 7: Minimum viable
- [05:15] Create content, see
- [05:32] That’s it for
- [05:38] We are almost at
capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check
out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: