Oct 19, 2018
In episode #811, Eric and Neil
discuss 7 marketing tools that will skyrocket your growth. Tune in
to hear which tools you should be using.
Eric and Neil have committed to
throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once
Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take
action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] 7 Ecommerce Marketing Tools That'll Skyrocket
- [00:41] 1: HelloBar helps you collect emails and emails help you
build and control your audience.
- [01:01] 2: Cart Abandonment
Software (ReJoin, etc.) are helpful.
- [01:25] This will help you
increase your sales by 10%.
- [01:43] 3: Skubana is inventory management software.
- [02:18] They have a “god mode”
that allows you to use one system to track everything and they
won’t take a percentage of your revenue.
- [02:40] 4: Izooto will help you track people who visited your
site, but didn’t make a purchase.
- [03:15] It’s a great way to
increase conversions through directed push
- [03:35] 5: Jungle Scout helps you find products that are on the uptick.
It tracks sales numbers.
- [04:15] 6: Bounce
Exchange is very
expensive, but it’s the most complex service for
- [04:30] It helps track shopping
carts from device to device.
- [05:04] 7: Intercom is a chat bot and can integrate with other
apps, like Stripe.
- [05:24] They have chat agents
- [05:36] Bonus: LandBot is a great landing page tool.
- [05:45] It’s another chat
- [05:49] That’s all for
- [05:53] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live
event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: