Mar 18, 2019
In episode #960, we discuss 7
simple tactics that always work. Tune in to hear how you can use
social media marketing to your advantage.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
7 Dead Simple Social Media
Marketing Tactics That Still Work Today
- [00:45] 1: Post your content
repeatedly on social media.
- [00:55] Share a few times in
the first 24 hours and you’ll get more hits than you normally
- [01:30] 2: Push things to your
- [01:53] 3: Post a portion of
your post on LinkedIn.
- [02:01] Make sure to link to
your site so people can finish the post.
- [02:10] 4: Repurpose your
- [02:30] Make sure things are
formatted for the sites you are using.
- [02:48] 5: A week after you’ve
posted something, post the entirety of it to social media (like
- [03:43] 6: Go back to
- [03:59] Look at your
engagements ( using TubeBuddy or similar) to get a sense of what performs
- [04:25] Create posts based
around your most successful topics.
- [04:56] 7: Make sure you keep
your paragraphs short.
- [05:22] Short sentences and
paragraphs will get you more reach.
- [05:30] That’s all for
- [05:33] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: