Apr 5, 2017
In Episode #248, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 creative ways to
market to your email list. Sending a personal message or doing a
bit more front end research regarding data on your leads can all be
effective methods to market better. Tune in to maximize your
marketing efforts with your email list and watch your click rates
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Creative Ways to Market to Your
- 00:35 – First is the Frank
Kern style – resurfacing important emails, over and over,
until you click
- 00:43 – You can use Drip and
- 01:23 – You want to create a workflow for your emails
- 01:34 – Neil uses PicSnippets which allows you to
create custom images for your emails
- 02:21 – Third is RSS to blogs
- 02:50 – RSS automation makes things easier for you
- 02:54 – Fourth is to segment your list right after they
- 03:39 – You also send manual messages to your list
- 04:06 – Eric sends manual messages once a week and the open
rate is higher
- 04:23 – Sixth is to integrate your email system with Clearbit to get more of your lead’s data
- 04:59 – You can send them more customized emails, as well
- 05:11 – From the Clearbit’s data, find companies that are more
relevant to you
- 05:22 – Reach out to them using Mixmax
- 05:39 – Eric generated some opportunities using this
- 06:06 – Do an Evergreen launch
- 06:22 – The Jeff
Walker’s sequence is also very beneficial
- 06:35 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- When it comes to emailing your list—keep a healthy balance
between automated and personalized messages.
- Being more personal in your emails attracts more clicks.
- Research tried and tested email sequences to see what works
best for you.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.