Jan 2, 2017
In Episode #155, Eric and Neil talk about 7 creative marketing
tactics that you ought to be leveraging. Tune in to discover
the online tools that will work for you and the tactics you need to
keep your content one step ahead of your competitors.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 Creative Marketing Tactics that
You Ought to be Leveraging
- 00:37 – #1 Use TurboDial to
collect phone numbers of visitors on your website
- 00:56 – Send TurboDial a signal to send a text message to the
- 01:30 – You can program replies when a person responds to your
- 02:09 – #2 Make your stuff is available for pirates on torrent
- 02:52 – #3 Use exit pop-ups
- 03:17 – #4 Make sure your funnel is congruent with your
- 04:13 – #5 Go to BuzzSumo
and find out which of your competitors’ posts are going viral
- 04:21 – Ahrefs will also show
you your competitors’ most popular posts
- 04:29 – Take the post’s URL and put it into Twitter search to show the top
users sharing the content
- 04:37 – Write something similar, but better, then start
emailing the users about your content
- 05:15 – When they respond, ask them what you can do for them
and make a P.S. about sharing your content
- 05:35 – #6 Have a content creation checklist or learn about
- 06:34 – Google “content
- 06:44 – #7 With remarketing, put your pixel in your email
- 07:35 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Make your content available for pirates – let them do the work
of spreading the word for you.
- Use exit pop-ups, they are triggers for opt-ins.
- Keep an eye on your competitor’s posts, create betters ones,
and share them with the people who are engaging with your
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.