Feb 4, 2017
In Episode #188, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 copywriting hacks
that will double your conversions. What makes great copy? How do
you fine tune your text to get people to convert? Tune in to learn
some quick hacks that are tested and proven to boost your
conversion rates this year.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Copywriting Hacks that Will Double
- 00:35 – First, within your headlines, consider integrating the
- 00:40 – Use MaxMind
which is an IP service that’ll integrate the person’s city
- 01:13 – Second, use specific statistics and numbers
- 02:08 – Third, copywriting is about answering objections
- 02:29 – Find out people’s objections by asking pointed
questions and answer their objections in your copy
- 02:50 – Fourth, include the person’s name inside the copy when
- 03:14 – Fifth is to show vulnerability
- 03:20 – Neil showed how he made mistakes and how he fixed
- 04:20 – Include all examples and calls-to-action
- 04:50 – Seventh is storytelling
- 04:59 – Don’t forget to innovate stories in your copy
- 05:13 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Use a person’s name and city in the title and in the copy to
personalize their experience.
- Vulnerability helps people to relate to you and this can
develop trust with your customers.
- Storytelling is a great way to hook people and draw them
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.