Nov 7, 2018
In episode #829, we discuss the
7 hacks you aren’t leveraging. Tune in to hear which basic hacks
you are overlooking.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
7 Content Marketing Hacks You
Aren't Leveraging (But Should)
- [00:57] 1: After you send an
initial email blast, wait 3 days and then go to your email solution
(ConvertKit) and resend the email to everyone who didn’t
open the first one. Make sure to change the subject
- [01:31] 2: Split test your
titles and meta-descriptions. Try using ClickFlow.
- [02:05] 3: Use push
notifications and get people to opt-in through their
- [02:53] 4: If you want a 16%
email opt-in rate, use a spinning contest widget. Try
- [03:35] 5: Make sure you are
putting your name in the title tag.
- [04:45] 6: Remember your root
- [05:12] Leverage internal
- [05:20] 7: Use MobileMonkey to blast out your latest blog posts through
- [05:54] That’s all for
- [06:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: