Jul 17, 2017
In Episode #351, Eric and Neil discuss 7 chrome extensions that
every marketer ought to use. Tune in to learn how these chrome
extensions can make your work as a marketer easier so that you’re
using your time in a way that maximizes productivity!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Chrome Extensions Every Marketer
Ought to Use
- 00:34 – First extension is
Zest—it has tons of marketing articles
- 00:54 –
Keyword Everywhere is an extension that when you search
anything, it pops in data on the search volume from Google
- 01:15 – It is useful for marketers because they can do keyword
research through the Google browser
- 01:26 – Ghostery shows
you the technology a website has
- 01:53 – Fourth is
Save to Pocket
- 02:08 – Allows you to save anything for future reference
- 02:20 – Fifth is
Buffer for social media sharing
- 02:37 – Sixth is
- 02:46 – It can figure out the email address of the profile
- 02:58 – Neil used
Rapportive but LinkedIn discontinued it
- 03:14 – Last is
TubeBuddy which shows you the tags that you should be using in
YouTube, the tags of the video you’re watching, and your tags
- 03:50 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Chrome extensions can help you enormously, especially if you
usually work with Google browser.
- As a marketer, shifting through different websites or software
can be time consuming making the use of extensions necessary.
- Leverage the online tools that you can use to streamline your
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.