Oct 15, 2020
In episode #1531, we share seven lessons from Instagram
launching Reels. Reels is very similar to TikTok, so to boost his
new platform, Mark Zuckerberg called the security of TikTok in
question, and now they are under severe scrutiny, allowing Reels to
take the market. Tune in to hear other strategies for optimizing
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Business Lessons
from Instagram Launching Reels.
- [00:30] Currently, there is an ongoing battle
- [00:56] Instagram, owned by Facebook, is
copying the concept of TikTik.
- [01:03] Despite popular belief, it is not
illegal or even in poor taste to copy others.
- [01:22] Don’t expect every launch to be a
success, and keep trying new things.
- [01:45] When you launch, launch with a fanfare
and make sure to market correctly.
- [02:20] Create buzz and noise around your
offer before you launch.
- [03:05] How Mark Zuckerberg got TikTok to be
scrutinized and gain more traction for Reels.
- [03:21] A key business philosophy: if you
can’t build it, crush it, or buy it!
- [04:05] Know when something is not working and
take it off the market quickly.
- [04:49] That’s it for today!
- [04:51] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: