Jul 5, 2020
In episode #1434, we talk about
six brilliant founders and CEOs that we are studying in 2020! From
Ray Dalio and Bill Gates to Phil Knight and Patrick Collison, we
cover a bunch of people that show us the way and the lead the world
of business into the future. Stay tuned for a bonus at the end
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 6 Brilliant Founders and CEOs
That We Are Studying in 2020.
- [00:43] The
deep learning and thinking of Stripe's Patrick
- [01:24] Inspiration from Ray Dalio and his inspiring
- [01:58] The
consistency of Bill Gates and Microsoft and his newest ventures in
- [02:57] The
example of Nike and how Phil Knight built an unmistakable
- [03:51] Naval
Ravikant's simple and short-form wisdom.
- [04:43] Roelof
Botha from Sequoia and forward vision to future trends.
- [05:33] Chamath Palihapitiya's ruthless and thoughtful
approach to being contrarian.
- [06:35] That’s
- [06:38] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Inside Bill's Brain
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: