Aug 4, 2016
In Episode #6 Eric and Neil talk
about personal branding. The image that you put out for yourself
can carry a lot of weight—even more weight than your company’s
brand or philosophy.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
– Why is personal branding important? – “You connect more with the
individual than you do with the corporate brand.”
– “You can control what you want to do with your
– What are some tactics to build personal branding? – Start out
with social media and accept more friends and
– Cross-promote on different platforms
– Twitter tools
– Following tools
– The growth of Eric’s business and brand
– How can you show the value of your service to your audience and
help your brand grow? – Writing a book
-- How to reach out to be a guest poster on a blog
– Creating networks and relationships
– Finding opportunities as a writer
-- “You just have to start somewhere.”
– “People will reach out to you.”
– These are long-term goals.
– Associating yourself with famous/popular people in your
– Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes!
3 Key Points:
personal brand is more valuable than your corporate
building your personal brand by networking and
- Associate yourself with people who are
successful in your field and who will make you known.
Leave some feedback:
- What should
we talk about next? Please let us know in
the comments below.
- Did you
enjoy this episode? If so, please leave
a short review.