Jan 21, 2020
In episode #1269, we share six
proven hacks to improve your organic CTRs. Adding the date in your
title tag, using Google Search Console to see which of the keywords
your page is ranking for, and using a title separator or characters
are great ways to improve your CTRs. Tune in to hear how Answer the
Public and Ubersuggest can help you!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Six
Proven Hacks to Increase Your Organic CTRs.
- [00:41] What we mean when we
say “organic CTRs (click-through rates)”.
- [01:06] Why you should aim to
maximize your click-through rate.
- [01:16] Get more clicks by
adding the date in your title tag.
- [01:36] Use a tool like Answer
the Public to get the permutations of what others search
- [02:23] Use Google Search
Console to see which keywords your page is ranking for.
- [04:16] Try out ClickFlow –
they monitor everything on your behalf and report
- [04:45] Consider the Google
AdWords quality score when it comes to paid ads.
- [05:57] Use a unique title
separator or characters like arrows or emojis.
- [06:23] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If
so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: