Apr 18, 2020
In episode #1356, we share five
ways to stand out and get noticed as a marketing employee! From
writing out great content to fearlessness and work on the side,
these are the five things to get you a raise and a promotion. Tune
in to hear how you can get ahead of your peers and up your
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Ways to Stand Out and Get
Noticed as a Marketing Employee.
- [00:36] The
interest in boosting your career; the reason for today’s
- [01:04] The
power of writing in sharing your particular type of
- [02:00] Coming
up with new and fresh marketing strategies to use at your
- [02:53] Fearlessness in the face of a challenge;
speaking out and using research.
- [03:51] Finding ways to cut costs and save
- [04:35] Bringing in learnings from a side-hustle to
your main employer!
- [05:24] That
is it for today!
- [05:27] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Law of Shitty Clickthroughs
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: