May 10, 2020
In episode #1378, we talk about
five ways to learn from your competitors and shortcut your
marketing success. We cover tips from how to work with the best
people out there to learning from your competitors’ mistakes on
podcasts they featured on! Tune in to hear how to optimize your
business by keeping an eye on the winners in your space!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Five Ways to Learn from Your
Competitors and Shortcut Your Marketing Success.
- [00:34] Finding your Dream 100 and people to work with
- [01:39] Using
Built With and Wayback Machine to track a competitor’s strategy
- [02:45] Checking how successful a competitor’s ads are
using Facebook Ad Library.
- [03:24] Learning from a competitor’s mistakes on
podcasts they featured on.
- [04:44] Using
Adbeat to see what kinds of ads competitors are using on
- [05:24] That’s
it for today!
- [05:25] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Facebook Ad Library
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: