Jan 18, 2020
In episode #1266, we share some
strategies for connecting with and learning from other like-minded
people. Media platforms such as LinkedIn, Slack, and Facebook are
still the most recommended for engaging with fellow marketers
online. Tune in to hear how you can use conferences and networking
events in your favor!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Five
Ways to Find and Connect with Other Talented
- [00:34] There so much out there
to learn from other people — we don’t know it
- [01:02] LinkedIn’s strong
organic reach makes this a great platform to find other
- [01:33] Attend conferences and
networking events to engage those who are a few steps
- [02:07] Continue to connect
online with those you met at events.
- [02:22] List the people who are
going to an event and invite them to a dinner or happy
- [03:01] Become the connector
between people attending the same event.
- [03:26] Join a Slack group for
marketers such as Traffic Think Tank.
- [03:55] Facebook groups are
still a good platform to connect and engage.
- [04:52] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: