Feb 9, 2020
In episode #1288, we share five
top ways to keep your content fresh and relevant, thereby
protecting your SEO investment. Upgrading or adding a few
paragraphs to your content is a simple way to boost the traffic to
a post. Tune in to hear how you can leverage your best-performing
pages to help those that are decaying.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Five
Ways to Combat Content Decay and Protect Your SEO
- [00:34] An explanation of what
content decay entails.
- [01:18] Upgrade or add to your
content to keep it fresh and relevant.
- [01:28] Sometimes simply adding
a paragraph or two can boost your traffic.
- [01:41] When you might want to
consider deleting your decaying content.
- [02:24] Consolidate
by creating a power page that links
up all your
- [03:13] Use Google Search
Console to check which pages dropped the most.
- [03:45] Link poor performing
pages to ones that are still going strong.
- [04:05] Utilize the awesome,
free content decay feature inside of Clickflow.
- [05:08] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: