Mar 5, 2020
In episode #1312, we list five
underrated marketing conferences that you should attend this year!
Getting great marketing inspiration shouldn't be limited to
strictly marketing conferences, so we look at five different places
to be to get the most for your money and time. Tune in to hear
about which five make our list!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5
Underrated Marketing Conferences That You Should Attend in
- [00:33] Why you should check
out Traffic Think Tank Live in Miami in May!
- [01:08] Using TechCrunch's
approach to disruption as a marketing strategy.
- [01:47] Baby Bathwater events
and the array of personalities you will find there.
- [02:12] The amazing lessons in
growth you can get from Affiliate World!
- [02:55] Paying the price and
attending the TED conference for great perspectives.
- [03:58] That’s it for
- [04:06] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: