Jan 16, 2020
In episode #1264, we share the
secrets of boosting the rankings of your new website. Increase your
brand queries, submit your site to index, and offer a free tool on
your website to up your discoverability. Tune in to hear how you
can also reach non-English-speaking regions!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Five
Underrated Hacks to Rank A Brand New Website.
- [00:35] The more brand queries
a site has, the easier and faster it is for them to
- [00:51] Combine push
notifications, Facebook Messenger and email
- [01:14] Submit your website to
index in Google Search Console.
- [01:32] Find the pages who are
in the top 1000 and ask them for a link.
- [02:14] Buy a tool or widget on
1Kprojects or CodeCanyon and offer it on your
- [03:18] Keep in mind that your
English website is not competitive in all
- [03:33] Transcribe and
translate your content to reach other regions.
- [03:49] That’s it for
- [03:52] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: