Mar 9, 2020
In episode #1316, we talk about
the five overlooked SEO tweaks that will ultimately help you grow
your organic traffic faster. A lot of times we tend to forget about
the organic growth we can gain by consistently repurposing and
linking old content on our own blogs. Tune in as we go over these
five simple tweaks you can apply today to grow your organic traffic
in no time!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Five
Overlooked SEO Tweaks That Will Grow Your Organic Traffic
- [00:31] Tweak #1: Look for
Google pages that have a high impression count to tweak your
- [01:05] Tweak #2: Find three
old blog posts relevant to your new piece and link to the new
- [01:42] Tweak #3: When updated
older pieces of content, add new keywords.
- [02:12] Tweak #4: Make sure you
have a sidebar on your blog - add in pillar pages.
- [03:21] Tweak #5: Make a power
page - consolidate your existing content.
- [04:26] That’s it for
- [04:38] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: