Jan 15, 2021
4 Marketing Lessons that We Learned the Hard
In episode #1621, we talk about
the four marketing lessons that we learned the hard way. From
under-researched SEO strategies to relying on old and outdated
ideas, we have seen what works and what doesn't, and wanted to
share these four tips with you, so you can learn quicker than we
did! Tune in to hear about making mistakes early, optimizing the
right way, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 4 Marketing Lessons that We
Learned the Hard Way.
- [00:32] Think
bigger picture — you have to optimize for keywords that drive
- [01:13] Use
the extra time you have in the beginning to make
- [01:29] Most
channels are saturated, so do your research before
- [02:25] Content marketing is not a quick fix — get
ready for a longer journey.
- [03:09] Marketing experience does not always equate to
success and new ideas are also powerful!
- [04:16] That’s
it for today!
- [04:18] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information or call us on
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: