Jun 8, 2020
In episode #1407, we share the
second batch of thirty lessons we have learned after thirty million
SEO visits! Today we are sharing lessons 9 through 16, including
points on infographics, blackhat tactics, speed and more! Tune in
to hear some more vital things for your SEO success!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 30 Lessons After 30 Million SEO
- [00:37] Infographics are the easiest way to boost your
- [01:08] Understand blackhat SEO but execute it in a
- [01:56] Don't
obsess over SEO updates; not all changes will affect
- [02:36] Traffic is not everything — it's more
about conversion numbers.
- [03:15] Specialization and focus can serve you very
well in generating traffic.
- [03:42] The
SEO industry is not necessarily the most inspiring space, so look
- [04:35] Speed
is a great lever for boosting traffic.
- [05:07] Bounce
rates are not the most important metric, think more about customer
- [05:53] That
is it for today!
- [05:55] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: