Jun 7, 2020
In episode #1406, we share the
first batch of thirty lessons we have learned after thirty million
SEO visits! Today we are sharing lessons 1 through 8, so make sure
not to miss out on these foundational points. We talk about
translation, link building, updating content and more. Tune in to
hear it all.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 30 Lessons After 30 Million SEO
- [00:42] Global
expansion through translation and transcription.
- [01:12] There
are no guarantees in SEO, just like in life!
- [01:38] Links
are central to your growth; you need as many as
- [02:03] Patience is a virtue, so stick in there and
reap the rewards that accumulate.
- [02:40] Updating old content is often better than
creating new stuff all the time.
- [03:06] The
current trend in SEO is around product-led growth — don't
- [03:46] Get
aggressive with your tactics, use popups and drive the traffic
where you want it.
- [04:21] Do not
bet everything on SEO; diversify as soon as possible.
- [04:52] That’s
it for today!
- [04:59] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: