Jul 26, 2016
Welcome to The Marketing School
Podcast—your resource to learn, grown, and nurture your passion for
online marketing! In Episode #3 Eric and Neil center the
conversation on, Their
Favorite Marketing Tools. Enjoy!
– Neil kicks off the conversation
– Neil’s favorite marketing tool is one that everybody fails to use
– You need at least 6 months to generate quality organic
– What works on Facebook does NOT work well for organic
– Google Search Console
– Nudging keywords up just a little bit can really maximize
– Look for the low-hanging fruit
– Highlights backlinks, backlinks lost, and links of
– knowing what your competitors are ranking for is
– Talking in detail about SEM Rush
– Can show adverts competitors are running
– Transparency into how people engage with your website
– Most people don’t scroll beyond the fold
– Great at generating additional emails
3 Key Points:
works for social doesn’t always work for organic and vice
insight into what your competitors are doing—it will
really pay off.
you’re using Google Analytics, chances are you’re using it
improperly—make sure you really know what you’re doing, take the time to
- What should
we talk about next? Please let us know in
the comments below.
- Did you
enjoy this episode? If so, please leave
a short review.