Jul 26, 2016
Welcome to The Marketing School Podcast—your resource
to learn, grown, and nurture your passion for online marketing! In
Episode #2 Eric and Neil center the conversation on, Their
Biggest Marketing Wins. Enjoy!
- 00:42 – Neil kicks off the conversation
- 00:55 – Authenticate sign-ups through Facebook or
- 01:29 – Eliminate the friction of signing up
- 01:53 – This ONE trick helped Neil double their
- 02:18 – When you’re writing content, what is your
- 02:43 – Defining the content upgrade
- 03:30 – Offering content upgrades led to a roughly
10% conversion increase
- 04:12 – Thrive—a GREAT plugin especially when
combined with leadpages
- 05:25 – Link your content to detailed guides
- 05:47 – Go ABOVE AND BEYOND and you’ll have better
content than your competition every time
- 06:14 – Don’t litter your guides with fluff—be
- 07:05 – SEM Rush
- 07:50 – Get the traction first—you need to hit
singles before you can hit homeruns
- 08:19 – Betting the house on YouTube Marketing
- 08:55 – Snapchat 10B views per day
- 09:12 – The things that require the most work are
the things that have the biggest payoff
- 09:52 – Translate your content into other
3 Key Points:
- Most of the stuff on the internet is for
English-speaking people, but most people in the world don’t speak
English—translate your content.
- Go above and beyond—that which requires the most
work comes with the biggest rewards.
- When you’re creating content, always be cognizant
of your end-goal.
- SEM Rush –
Tool Eric loves
- Thrive – a
GREAT plugin recommended by Neil, particularly when it is combined
- What should
we talk about next? Please let us know in
the comments below.
- Did you
enjoy this episode? If so, please leave
a short review.