In Episode #14 Eric and Neil encourage you to use cu. Learn how to create engaging videos and build up your brand and customer base. Eric and Neil will give you simple, straightforward guidelines to leverage the future of Facebook.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:25 – How to leverage Facebook Live
- 00:35 – It allows you to broadcast what you’re doing live.
- 01:00 – It’s a more personal experience with your customers
- 01:15 – Videos on Facebook will continue to grow
- 01:30 – The importance of Facebook Live
- 01:40 – Videos are pushed to the top of a newsfeed
- 02:00 – You get more comments, views, and shares
- 2:30 – Competitors, like Snapchat and YouTube
- 03:00 – This is one way to build a brand
- 03:15 – An opportunity to stand out and get people to buy from you
- 03:30 – Neil’s experience with Facebook Live is that the longer you stay on, the more people will view it
- 04:00 – Likes, shares, and comments will get your video to do better
- 04:30 – Neil does a Q and A on his live videos to get more comments
- 04:50 – Waiting rooms before a live video
- 05:35 – Playing two live videos at once
- 06:00 – Educational videos can drive business
- 06:30 – If you want the most engagement, announce your video the day before
- 06:50 – Timing makes a huge difference. Be consistent with when you do a Facebook Live video.
- 07:40 – Facebook Insights will let you know when your followers are most active on your page
- 08:05 – You need a verified account
- 08:25 – Leonard Kim’s article on how to get a verified page
- 08:58 – You want to reach an audience beyond your Facebook friends
- 09:25 – Test what material has most engagement
- 09:55 – Tweet @NeilPatel and @EricOsiu if you think news would be an interesting topic for live videos
- 10:35 – Leave a rating and review, and please subscribe!
3 Key Points:
- Facebook Live will continue to grow and become a prominent platform on Facebook.
- Use Facebook Live as a marketing tool to develop your brand.
- Find the most effective way to get people engaged in your videos.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: