Sep 11, 2020
In episode #1501, we talk about the number one productivity hack
for working from home! The right kind of checklist for your day,
can help you get so much done and reach bigger goals over time.
Tune in to hear all about this helpful hack and our tips for making
the most of each day, and building towards greatness over time!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Number 1
Productivity Hack for Working From Home.
- [00:34] The power of daily checklists and
linking them to annual goals.
- [01:41] Jeff Bezos' rule of three big
decisions each day.
- [02:08] The problem with long, shit-to-do
- [03:08] There is no need to overcomplicate
your goals for the day!
- [03:25] Keeping a checklist manageable
— this will help you get through it.
- [03:46] Starting with the toughest task on the
list, first thing in the morning.
- [04:02] Meditation and exercise can help boost
your productivity too!
- [04:49] That’s it for today!
- [04:52] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: