Apr 6, 2019
In episode #979, we discuss
whether it pays to give out freemium services. Tune in to hear
whether you should offer freemium plans to your
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Should
You Go Freemium?
- [00:47] Freemium isn’t just
SaaS, it works in so many different fields and
- [01:04] Freemium is a service
that is free with basic functions, but if you want more
functionality, you need to pay.
- [01:43] Ora
Brush is a free tongue
cleaner, but they also sell other oral health
- [02:06] Some people will even
give away free book chapters to encourage the purchase of the full
- [02:30] Hubspot’s CRM is free.
- [03:14] Profitwell is a services business that is
- [04:00] If you want 100 paying
customers, you will need 2000 freemium users.
- [04:33] There is software for
everything with competitors for each field.
- [04:55] It’s harder to convert
and freemium will cost you money.
- [05:09] Freemium is a marketing
- [05:55] Ubersuggest gets about
9700 visitors per day.
- [06:17] That’s it for
- [06:30] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: