Jun 28, 2017
In Episode #332, Eric and Neil discuss if you should document or
create content. Tune in to learn the difference between documenting
and creating a content and why your personality and lifestyle are
key factors for deciding what’s best for you.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Should You Document or Create
- 00:38 – Instead of thinking about your new content, why not
just document what you’re doing
- 00:47 – Logic is, when you document what you’re doing, people
can pick up lessons from that
- 01:00 – Gary V
and Casey Neistat are always
vlogging and there is still so much information you can gain from
- 01:12 – Gary V usually just walks around in his office and
shows his daily life
- 01:31 – It will also depend on your personality type
- 01:49 – Neil describes himself as a creator, so he creates
videos with new information
- 02:15 – Focus on what works for you
- 02:49 – Eric can do both, but he prefers to create videos and
plan ahead of time
- 03:15 – Having a process is important
- 03:32 – Eric is currently creating a reality series where they
go into people’s offices
- 03:55 – Eric is experimenting
- 04:00 – Don’t force yourself into something that you’re not
naturally good at
- 04:08 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- When you document your daily routine, it’s amazing what people
can learn from watching you.
- Do what works best for you and what you’re comfortable
- You can always experiment with both documenting what you do and
creating content to see what fits you and your lifestyle.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.