Nov 26, 2018
In episode #848, we discuss how
to put on a simple brand building event. Tune in to hear what you
can do to help build your brand with a live event.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Put On A Simple Brand
- [00:35] Last year, we had a
Q&A event in LA.
- [01:15] We spent $3000 and made
$2500, so we only lost $500.
- [01:30] Start small and be ok
with losing money.
- [01:40] It’s important to have
the right audience in attendance,
- [02:25] Having the right people
will give you a greater ROI.
- [03:26] If you want to speak to
the people you want to reach, think about what they would pay, what
they would want out of the event, etc.
- [03:50] Most companies generate
some amount of business from networking.
- [04:30] If it’s not
high-ticket, you will lose money.
- [05:12] If you are small, start
small and have just one audience draw speaking at your
- [05:53] That’s it for
- [05:57] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: