Nov 7, 2016
In Episode #99 Eric and Neil share how you can design lead
nurturing and lead scoring campaigns for your business. Listen to
know whether you’re on the right track in nurturing and scoring
your leads, when you need to set up a reengagement process, and
when it’s just time to let go of a lead.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to design lead nurturing and
lead scoring campaigns
- 00:42 – Google about Marketing Funnel – SingleGrain and Kissmetrics
- 01:01 – What SingleGrain does
- 01:48 – When people opt in, tag them in a certain way
- 02:00 – Don’t ask too many questions on a page
- 02:10 – Break down the process into 3 pages
- 02:45 – Take the best leads and cross reference with tools
- 03:30 – Lead scoring leads
- 04:02 – Drip and Infusionsoft
- 04:24 – When your threshold is reached, mark them as a
- 05:07 – Nurture and have a good marketing funnel
- 05:47 – If the lead isn’t engaged, they aren’t likely going to
- 07:04 – Make a reengagement campaign
- 07:36 – Frank
Kern Setting Up Contingencies
- 08:04 – You have to plan first before diving in
- 08:31 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- It’s all about the messaging and who you’re taking to.
- The biggest mistake you can do is to put all your questions on
- If there’s no engagement, the lead wouldn’t probably
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.