Nov 27, 2016
In Episode #119, Neil and Eric discuss how you can craft high
converting explainer videos for your website. Listen as they help
you uncover the feasibility of having explainer videos on every
budget and how to craft an excellent explainer video that not only
reaches your audience, but gets them hooked on your product.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Craft High converting
- 00:38 – You DO NOT need a very high budget
- 00:45 –
Youtube Director allows you to shoot decent videos from your
- 01:04 – Video
Brewery is a market place for videos
- 01:24 – Be involved in crafting your videos
- 01:39 – You need to look at the objections
- 02:14 – Answering objections isn’t enough, you have to make a
- 03:05 –
Growth Everywhere’s Squatty Potty is described as an
- 04:22 – Short explainer videos don’t get people hooked on your
- 05:00 – People get hooked by how you good you are at answering
questions and objections, building story, and connecting
- 05:09 – For example, the guy in the crazy egg videos, Mike O’Bryan
- 06:18 – Talk to your voice-over person beforehand
- 06:38 – Before you give the script, try it yourself first
- 07:05 – Demo Duck and
Switch Video offer video
- 07:23 – Sandwich Video
is great for budgets $100K+
- 07:54 – Focus on the script
- 08:12 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- You DO NOT need a ton of money to create explainer videos—you
can do it on a budget.
- Write your OWN script, as you are the best person who
understands your product.
- Remember to connect emotionally to your listeners.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.