In Episode #117, Neil and Eric share 7 ways you can use Zapier and IFTTT to efficiently speed up workflow. Listen to discover new and effective ways to help you automate your business.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 ways to use Zapier and IFTTT to speed up your workflow
- 00:36 – Zapier and IFTTT allow you to hook in and connect your web applications
- 01:08 – IFTTT is targeted more for the consumer while Zapier is more for a B2B
- 01:27 – #1 Zapier acts as a central location for content and pushes notifications if anything changes or comes up
- 02:09 – #2 Zapier automatically save tweets on a Google spreadsheet where you can go back to see which messages did well
- 03:02 – #3 If you’re using BidSketch or Qwilr—when a new proposal is signed, Zapier will create an automatic Quickbooks customer account, notify you on Slack, send an on-boarding email and create a Basecamp project
- 03:47 – #4 IFTTT sends email notifications when you’re mentioned on other websites
- 04:43 – #5 When there is a new Intercom email, IFTTT pushes it to our Salesforce and to Slack to notify us
- 05:15 – #6 With IFTTT, we get an email notification on what’s trending. For example, we get notifications with what’s happening on Giphy and Google Trends
- 06:27 – #7 Zapier and IFTTT can help you automate your social media
- 06:57 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Zapier and IFTTT are both tools that can help you repurpose your content.
- Discover the possibilities you can use with Zapier and IFTTT by trying out new workflows.
- You can use Zapier and IFTTT to get notified on the latest trends.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: