Mar 28, 2019
In episode #970, we discuss a
few ways to get in touch with leads. Tune in to hear the crafty
ways we try to reach leads.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
A Couple Slick Ways to Get
Ahold of Your Leads
- [00:35] Try text
- [00:40] Sending one with the
person’s name and a question mark may be enough to get their
- [00:45] It’s one way to start a
- [00:55] Facebook Messenger is another useful tool.
- [01:05] Mobile
ManyChat are ways to broadcast through
- [01:20] Schedule a call right
when you get their attention.
- [01:34] You can always follow
up with text-based reminders.
- [01:48] ScheduleOnce and HubSpot will help you get this done.
- [02:15] Text message open rates
are somewhere near 99%.
- [02:40] If you call a lead
within the first five minutes, your chance of closing the sale will
- [03:03] Throw a live event and
invite your leads.
- [03:15] The in-person
touch-point has proven successful.
- [03:41] That’s it for
- [03:44] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: