Nov 2, 2016
In Episode #94 Neil and Eric highlight the 7 things EVERY
marketer should configure in Google Analytics. Listen to learn
about the things you already configured, the things you need to
work on, and the things that are actually applicable to
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 Things Every Marketer Should
Configure in Google Analytics
- 00:40 – Make use of advanced segments
- 01:10 – Create a segment for each country you’re catering
- 01:57 – Hook in AdWords with Google Analytics
- 02:19 – Hook in Google Search
Console to Google Analytics
- 03:02 – Make sure you’re converting goals
- 03:46 – Scroll down to your segments and check the organic
- 05:52 – Make sure you have the right Google Analytics
- 06:33 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Google Analytics has a ton of features; make sure you’re making
the most out of them.
- You can interlink Google applications to each other to help out
in providing results.
- It’s important to get the right reports for your type of
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.